The Beer Gardens I put together at Blue Lotus Okiya for autumn! Good for when the Maple Viewing time comes around “momijigari.”
Present for my friend. :) It has been years since I did a full on drawing and colored it completely. :) I hope it looks ok!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIELL!
Determined to find someone to eat these cupcakes. I WILL SEARCH FAR AND WIDE.
Been building a lot lately. :) I like to make garden items!
Your new garden at Blue Lotus Okiya: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Renge%20Koyama/141/137/30
It is summer. Have some shaved ice.
Hi everybody. I am trying to build my shop back up again. I know it’s a little embarrassing to release only ONE hair after two years of inactivity, but I’m trying! I am really a beginner to this whole MESH thing.
I have created all new colors as well.
- There should be about 30 different colors.
- There is a hairbase included for each color as well.
- For now, I have no color change HUD system. I hope to implement that sometime in the future.
- I have connected all vendors to this new hairstyle (and to all future new hair styles to come) to a vendor system. That way, redelivery is possible. (NOTE: All older hairs will not have redelivery support.)
- I will be putting all my older hairs on discount later this month (around 50% off). At this moment in time I am a bit busy in RL so I cannot change all the prices immediately in both SL Marketplace and in world.
FOR NOW, colors of the hair are available to be purchased individually at 75L$. I am not sure for how long I can always organize selling individual colors as the more colors one makes, the less practical it seems. It seems “color packs” are what most people are helping themselves to.
There are 5 different small packs to choose from at 275L$ containing 6 colors. We have…
- Woods Pack (Blonds)
- Spices Pack (Goldens and Coppers)
- Flowering Pack (Reds)
- Cafe Pack (Browns)
- Fabrics Pack (Grayscale and Blacks)
Of course there is a FATPACK available with all 30 colors. This has the biggest saving at 875L$. :)
Anyways, please let me know what you think of the hair by picking up a demo inworld! (I have yet to be able to list this hair on SL Marketplace). Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome. I know this hair isn’t perfect, but I think it’s a decent first try for navigating in the dark. :)
Thanks for liking my work.
Sabai Sabai Onsen is my latest build for you all. Please enjoy it. It was recently moved from one corner of the sim to another, but rest assured the following SLURL will take you there: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WatchTower/220/48/27
Due to the nature of this place, I understand being nude is a part of it, but please avoid being nude outside the grounds of the onsen and refrain from doing any acts sexual in nature.
I think this is a pretty big deal.
At least I think it is :D. Blue Lotus Okiya is featured! :D one of the five. :D HOORAY. :D